Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
buy online cookies Can’t decide between classic chocolate chip cookies or rich fudgy brownies? Now you don’t have to! These chocolate chip cookie brownies are two favorites in one!
Cookies or brownies? This is the dilemma I often face when I’ve got a sweet craving. Do I want rich and fudgy chocolate brownies or do I want chewy chocolate chip cookies? How about— both, in one dessert!
Making a 2-in-1 dessert may seem like a lot of extra work, but there’s actually a lot of overlap in ingredients needed for this recipe. And both the cookie dough and brownie batter are simple, one-bowl recipes— no mixer required!
Ingredients you’ll need
Let’s get baking! Here’s everything you’ll need (full recipe below):
- Light or dark brown sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- All-purpose flour
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
How to make chocolate chip cookie brownies
- Make cookie dough. Combine melted butter with sugars, then add egg and yolk one at a time, mixing after each. Batter will thicken and lighten in color. Stir in vanilla extract, followed but the dry ingredients and then the chocolate chips.
- Make brownie batter. Melt butter and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, then the eggs one a a time. Stir in vanilla extract, followed by the dry ingredients.
- Add both to a 9×13-inch pan. Spread the brownie batter into a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Scoop cookie dough into rounded tablespoon balls and press slightly into the brownie batter. Add more chocolate chips to the top of the cookie dough and brownies, if you like.
- Bake. Bake at 350°F for about 35-45 minutes until cookie tops are golden brown and brownie center is set.
- Cool. Let these brownies cool completely before serving to completely set up, and to make slicing easy. This will take an hour or more at room temperature, or you can chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
Then serve, and enjoy! I know you will. buy online cookies